Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 30, 2014
US Temperatures Show No Correlation With CO2
Before data tampering by NCDC, US temperatures show essentially zero correlation with atmospheric CO2. Climate sensitivity of zero.
Posted in Uncategorized 31 Comments
No One Expects The Spanish Inquisition
Now that the Pope has demanded allegiance to the global warming scam, can we expect official church persecution of climate heretics?
Posted in Uncategorized 63 Comments
New Years Resolutions For Climate Scientists
1. Stop lying about sea ice. The amount of sea ice on Earth is near a record high. iphone.anomaly.global.png (512×412) 2. Stop lying about global warming. There hasn’t been any significant troposphere warming for 18 years. Wood for Trees: Interactive … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 64 Comments
Antarctic Sea Ice Same As 40 Years Ago
According to climate experts, Antarctic sea ice has climbed to record highs due to global warming. They also pretend that the satellite record began in 1979. But the 1990 IPCC report had satellite data back to 1973, showing a sharp … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments