Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 1, 2015
The End Is Near
Over the past century, atmospheric CO2 has increased by about one part per ten thousand. This is equivalent to packing an extra ten people into the Rose Bowl. Climate experts like James Hansen believe this means doom for all humanity.
Posted in Uncategorized 35 Comments
Global Climate Flees To Alaska
The Washington Post reports : The coldest it has been on this day in Anchorage, Alaska, since 1954 is 20 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The coldest it has been on New Year’s Eve in that same time period is even … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 31 Comments
Overheated Atmosphere Strikes Again
The world’s leading climate experts at the IPCC warned this would happen : 126.96.36.199.2.4. Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms IPCC Third Assessment Report – Climate Change 2001 Heavy snow in Mexico, Southern California, the Mojave Desert and Texas provide … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 49 Comments
North Pole To Be Ice-Free By 2008
North Pole could be ice free in 2008 – earth – 25 April 2008 – New Scientist Environment
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments