Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: January 4, 2015
Last year recorded the smallest percent of stations to reach 90 degrees in US history. Only 84% of US HCN stations reached 90 degrees. This was the first year when more than 15% of stations failed to reach 90 degrees any … Continue reading
The combination of rising electricity prices and plummeting oil prices has finished off the fake green energy market. I saw gasoline for $1.79/gallon in Albuquerque yesterday. It is cheaper to drive a gasoline powered vehicle than a useless electric vehicle. … Continue reading
In 1981, NASA showed the 1930’s as the warmest decade globally. http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf That didn’t suit the global warming narrative, so by 1999 they had almost erased the warm 1930’s http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_07/ However, the small bit of warming from 1940 to … Continue reading
Where do they find these people at? On Dec. 26, Rolf Westgard made a demonstrably false statement in the St. Cloud Times/SCTimes.com about climate change. He stated, “The earth is overall warm in 2014, perhaps equaling 1998 and the mid-1930s … Continue reading
It is midsummer in Antarctica, and there is as much as 700 km of excess ice surrounding the continent. This has a large cooling effect on the planet by reflecting sunlight back into space. The excess ice is shown in green. … Continue reading