- Refuse to believe any historical Arctic ice data which is not from satellites
- Ignore any Antarctic sea ice data which is from satellites
- Refuse to believe any temperature data which is from satellites
- Arctic air is very warm, until it comes to the US, where it becomes very cold
- Any cold location is weather.
- Any warm location is climate
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Yes cambridge bay Nunavut is only -29 c this am way warmer than the supposed normal -36c there’s your global warming
7…when asked for reference s and sources…do not give any
8. Attack the person ignore the data he presents.
9. Present off topic information and declare you are the winner of the debate.
Gail, isn’t that how Putin described playing chest with Obama, like playing with a pigeon?
Vlad: “First he struts around the board knocking all the chest pieces down. Then he puffs him self up and craps on the chest board before declaring himself the winner.”
10. Produce doctored data, then state that anyone who questions it is an evil denier.
11. The science is settled, even though not one of our predictions has ever been right.
12. Staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer is greedy.
13. Deny any good news about polar bears, penguins, sea level, sea ice, etc., etc.
14. Modern conveniences of the 21st Century will destroy the planet and kill us all.
15. A mild winter is a catastrophe. A cold winter is also catastrophic, caused by the Mann-made Polar Vortex.
16. Protest, scream, holler and yell until all industrialized governments bribe or force 3rd world governments and dictators to promise to keep their populations starving, sick, dying and firmly entrenched in the Stone Age… while you whine about coal on your iWhatever in a heated / air conditioned Starbucks munching on a muffin covered in imported nuts… waiting for your electric car to charge from power produced by a coal plant. (Or if it’s a Tesla, to burst into flame.)
17…only our scientist are credible…yours don’t have credibility
10. Apply sunblock to the brain daily.
Are you talking about Chris the Windpower Barron?
He goes above and beyond, snorting the stuff hourly. I am beginning to think he also suffers from ornithophobia.
Chris the Windpower Barron, has to be either a paid troll or he has a lot of skin in the game.
He has way too much info available and he is too dogged to be the usual casual troll. Even David Appell gave up and went away after a few days. This guy is hanging in there for over a week.
Sure sounds like desperation. Australia and Canada voted to kick the Eco-nuts out of office. Russia, Brazil and India think CAGW is a scam and India tossed Greenpeace agitators from foreign countries out on their ear. Spain and Germany have tossed in the towel and UKIP is starting to make inroads with the conservative parties Owen Paterson, sacked as Environment Minister, now free to say Wind farms are a big scam and make a bid for the Iron Throne.
That leaves the idiots in the USA as the only buyers for Wind turbines left.
YUP, I smell desperation.
“….I am beginning to think he also suffers from ornithophobia.”
Only because the touchy – feely crowd is likely to be turned off by pictures of bloody decapitated birds and those low information types are the bulk of the wind power supporters.
All the facts an figures you fling at them will not convince then Windpower is a real loser and a huge scam. But a picture of the ground littered with birdie body parts? You have their attention.
Notice his immediate come back when I mentioned the raptors being wiped out was oil spills.
Oil spills have a technological solution and are rather rare but wind power is going to kill rare birds every single day they run.
Or they refuse to believe that standing trees with their roots still in the ground that have come to light with the melting of the Mendenhall and Muir Glaciers can be dated by the scientific process of Carbon 14 dating and proven that 1,100 to 2,500 hundred years ago these trees were living plants growing in that very location before the glaciers engulfed them. Yet a Climate Radical must believe in fact they are required to believe that tiny air bubbles incased in ice are older than the Universe.
Yet at the same time a Climate Radical ignores the evidence of the Tako Glacier that is not melting but growing in the same area and is showing us how mama nature hides a whole forest under a river of solid ice.
Many people are busy shoveling Man Made Global Warming Particles off their drive way as i type this
If they were good little stewards of the climate they would put that SUV up on blocks and let Man Made Climate or else global weather warming do the job for them. They can’t be helping matters out there huffing and puffing in the cold while they spew more CO2 into the Atmosphere with every breath that they exhale.
Argue about the one misspelled word or syntax error in the paper refuting your claims thereby ignoring any upsetting data or arguments.
This one is my personal favorite.
Meaning it is the one which riles me the most readily.
The Hoax Deniers are becoming nearly cartoonish in their antics.
Steven, you forgot ‘Call people names!’
Steve needs to take all the suggestions and put them together as draft version II
9) what’s a tornado??
Fingers are mittened, toes frostbitten
My dog like the cold, but not my kitten
They say it’s getting warmer
But I am a doubter
The sun, you see, is taking a powder
I’m catching a flu, soon will be wheezin’
For several more months, lookin’ forward to freezin’
The scientists all in some sort of trance
Will they wake up, when the glaciers advance?
It could be the sun, or the moon, or the carbon
Will it matter when we are quite frozen and starvin’?
10) History begins in 1960/1970/1979 (delete as appropriate to your grant requirements)
11) Albedo? What is albedo?
12) When referring to carbon dioxide (CO2) be sure to just use the preferred terminology, carbon pollution. To make it even sound scarier, throw in a reference to “clean air” or “asthmatic children.”
Has anyone else ever met a tree hugger who doesn’t smoke? I haven’t.
The better to start forest fires with….
And if none of the above rules work just use “Mike’s Nature Trick.”