Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 11, 2015
Two brilliant assists by Messi. Broncos suck.
This tweet appears to be satire, but isn’t.
This tweet is a classic example of the mental disorder of progressives. Both traffic deaths and gun deaths are declining, and The Economist finds a way to turn it into a negative You would think that writers at The Economist would … Continue reading
I went to the wrong pub last night. Last time I watched the Ravens there, this happened.
Climate activists believe that schoolchildren should be murdered by their teachers, to protect them from global warming
Except for three hours last Monday, I have been in continuous sub-freezing weather since December 27 in Colorado, New Mexico and Maryland. Including -24F in Fort Collins on New Year’s Eve.
NOAA and NASA will both announce this month that 2014 was the hottest year ever. These claims are absurd, and based on intentional deception. The biggest problem is that they are ignoring the most accurate data sets, which come from … Continue reading
After the most extensive autumn snow cover on record, December snow cover also continued its 60 year rise. This is caused by Arctic air pushing further south than it used to. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab
“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, … Continue reading