Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 12, 2015
Look at these stunning graphs of temperatures in Alabama and Mississippi. Temperatures were very hot there from 1921 to 1957, and then plummeted in 1958 MS.xls AL.xls Temperatures in the deep south show no correlation with CO2. However, they do … Continue reading
During the warm winters of the late 1990’s I held high hopes that global warming was improving the climate. But now we are back the same crappy, cold weather of the late 1970’s.
Dr. Ray of FSU says that there will be close to a trillion people on earth in 100 years. In 100 years there will be 100 times as may people living on the earth. Peter Ray: It’s just tip of … Continue reading
The Y-axis is known as the dependent axis. It assumes that there is a dependency with the X-axis. The amount of sea ice in the Arctic is primarily controlled by the direction of the wind, and how much old/thick ice … Continue reading
Yes, I am actually going to “argue with an NOAA meteorologist” Scary ooooooohhhhh….. Until a few days ago, Arctic sea ice extent was at a 10 year high. Then southerly winds in the Bering Sea pushed the ice edge back. The … Continue reading