Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: January 13, 2015
Being a progressive means linking any two pieces of unrelated information together to justify your need to control other people. Check out this piece of progressive logic.
Last week I wrote this : If the Republican leadership had any brains, they would seize the initiative about shutting down Obama’s dictatorship. Make clear they will not put up with it Make clear that his executive actions are illegal … Continue reading
So far this month, the US is having its 10th coldest January on record, and the coldest since 1982
In 2011, A&M’s Andrew Dessler said Texas would be hot and dry for the rest of the century. Texas is vulnerable to warming climate ANDREW DESSLER , HOUSTON CHRONICLE | July 10, 2011 The weather of the 21st century will … Continue reading
JANUARY 13, 2015 12:00 AM What Not Even the King of England Could Do A federal researcher points out George III couldn’t suspend laws — as many say Obama just did. …….. Republicans up for reelection in Democratic-leaning states worry … Continue reading
Last night I posted graphs showing record January cold in Texas and Maryland. I pulled those posts because I did not generate the underlying data using the correct parameters. Here are the correct graphs
In 1994, the Albuquerque Police killed a man about twenty yards away from me and my family. They fired in our direction into a car on the other side of I-25. The Albuquerque police are famous for killing people. Finally, something … Continue reading