Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Global Warming Continues To Hit The US Hard
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Thanks to your technical expertise, humor, and communication skills, this truth is coming out:
The original (1945) political agenda, “to save the world from nuclear annihilation,” was triggered by  and generated [2,3]:
1. Aston’s promise and warning about nuclear energy in his Nobel Lecture on 12 DEC 1922 .
2. Unreported chaos & fear of world-wide nuclear annihilation in AUG-SEPT 1945 .
3. Wide-spread acceptance of false nuclear and stellar models in 1946 
4. Failure to appreciate the Sun as the creator, destroyer and sustainer of every atom, life and world in the solar system today , . . .
. . . a volume of space that has now expanded over the past five billion years to be greater than the combined volumes of ten billion, billion (10^19) Earth’s!
1. Aston’s PROMISE & WARNING (12 Dec 1922); CHAOS & FEAR (Aug -Sept 1945) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10640850/CHAOS_and_FEAR_August_1945.pdf
2. Why Did Our Government Deceive? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/
3. “Solar energy,” Advances in Astronomy (submitted 1 Sept 2014) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10640850/Solar_Energy.pdf
Please permit repairs and update to these links:
2. Why Did Our Government Deceive? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10640850/WHY.pdf
3. “Solar energy,” Advances in Astronomy (submitted 6 Jan 2015) for online review
Click to access Solar_Energy_For_Review.pdf
The Baffin/New Foundland ice area off the east coast of Canada is going to be BIG this year.
Yep that warming is hitting so hard that I am waiting for the 40 deg weather forecast for this weekend here in central Indiana to move from my old truck to the new one. For an OTR driver moving from one truck to another is kinda like moving from one tiny apartment to another. It’ll take about 2 hours because I’m moving to a truck from a different manufacturer so I have to figure out the best way to arrange things in my new work environment which is also my home away from home to suit my priorities and routine and because one cleans everything as they move it. Just not in me to move dirty stuff into a truck that still has the plastic covers on the seats so everything will be nice and clean and shiny when it goes into where ever I figure out it’s new place is and that includes all the stuff that goes in the tool boxes. Then there’s getting the spare stuff like new wiper blades, environmental filters and such. They say change is good but the older one gets it seems, the harder it is to deal with.
Good luck with that. I don’t even want to contemplate replacing my 12yo pick up truck… I can’t imagine what you’ve got to do. It’s like getting a new office, computer, apartment and tractor all at the same time.
Well thanks Niel but I guess I’ll do just fine. It’s not like I haven’t made such moves before. Just not looking forward to it. Giving up my Volvo for a Freight Liner has something to do with my attitude I’m sure.
Sort of like giving up the Mercedes for a Chevy.
Is it kind of like upgrading to a younger wife?
I guess but I’m well beyond that stage now. Been married and monogamous for over 31 years. How can one trade for new when the old one has always and continues to serve so well? Besides I’m getting to the point where a newer model may be hazardous to my health even if I could deal with it. To be frank, that is one change that would be the hardest of my life!
I like Joe’s honesty and candid comments. He’s a breath of fresh, cold air bursting out of the climate scum.
WE HAVE BECOME A NATION OF STUPID PEOPLE, AND A PEOPLE WHO COULD CARE LESS FOR THE TRUTH. THE ONLY WAY GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO HIT THE USA HARD IS STUPID PEOPLE SUPPORTING A CLIMATE TAX THROUGH THE UNITED NATIONS. WHEN THESE ENVIRONMENTALIST ARE HIT WITH TAXES AND MORE TAXES, I JUST WONDER IF THEY ARE GOING TO CHANGE THEIR TUNES??? WAIT TILL THEY FEEL THIS TAX FOR AN ABSOLUTELY USELESS CAUSE.
I wondered what had become of Garret Morris…
It looks like he’s been doing a series since 2011 called “Two Broke Girls” on CBS. I don’t watch anything on Network TV so I’d never heard of it. Gotta love the Internet.. at least until the government takes it over.
These days TV for me is more often than not something I do when I am ready to go to sleep. Like you, no network TV at all. Mostly science, history and such though I will watch reruns of NCIS or an occasionally an episode of Bones or Castle when I lay down to sack out. Just as I’m going to do now since I just got in from a run, have my belly full of dinner and since I have already been told I’m almost certainly going to get the call to go again in the next 10 to 12 hours or so.
Joe continues to hit us hard with his crazy eyewear..
It’s the hottest year ever and apparently its still too hot in Saudi! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=900_1421242142
GREAT FOR ANY KIND OF WEATHER, CLIMATE, AND TEMPERATURE: