Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: January 16, 2015
A few years ago, Mikey told us that he doesn’t trust tree rings after 1960. Now he says he doesn’t trust satellites either. Some non-scientists who deny man-made global warming have pointed to satellite temperature records — which only go … Continue reading
Global warming theory tells us that mid-troposphere temperatures should rise faster than surface temperatures. We are seeing the exact opposite.
Gavin just announced that 2014 was the hottest year ever, ignoring the fact that his error bar is 500% larger than his claimed record, ignoring that satellite data disagrees, ignoring the record Antarctic sea ice, ignoring the above average global … Continue reading
Set up a straw man argument about “conspiracy” Ignore answer. Ask stupid question. Repeat 1 and 2 in infinite loop This goes on until you put them on mute.
In 2008 Barack Obama complained that Bush raised the debt $3 trillion to $8.8 trillion, and promised “Pay as you go rules” http://moveleft.org/obamas_promises/www-barackobama-com_issues_fiscal.pdf Obama has now borrowed more money than all other presidents combined, increased the debt by almost $10 … Continue reading