Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 17, 2015
Gavin says it is the hottest ever, and Gaia responds with the coldest ever forecast.
2014 Breaks Heat Record, Challenging Global Warming Skeptics – NYTimes.com The New York Times “challenges skeptics” with a wildly fraudulent article – and then doesn’t give any skeptics the opportunity to respond. Just how slimy can a newspaper get?
Birthers are evil people who say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. The first birther was almost certainly Barack Obama. From 1991 to 2007, his literary agents promoted him as being born in Kenya. The only plausible place they … Continue reading
After telling us for years that the global warming pause was caused by heat going to the deep oceans, now they say that the lack of warming in the troposphere isn’t important, because “no one lives there.” Eric Steig, a … Continue reading
Gavin is playing his usual game, trying to cover his ass with “uncertainty” that wasn’t mentioned in the NASA press release. They get the propaganda out there for the White House and major news outlets, then try to generate implausible … Continue reading
GISS uses an insidious trick to hide their data tampering. They cool pre-1963 years, and warm post-1963 years. This makes their data tampering look much less severe than it actually is. A better visualization is to normalize the graphs to the … Continue reading
[Update : comment from Eric Steig] Eric Steig says: April 13, 2015 at 1:17 pm For the record, I never said anything of the sort. It’s best to avoid publishing quotes, unless you have first hand evidence that the quote … Continue reading
President Obama believes that it is important to block Keystone, so that we can continue to purchase oil from Saudi Arabia In May last year, authorities sentenced Badawi, 31, to 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes after he used … Continue reading
Our most accurate temperature data is from satellites, and shows that there has been no warming for almost 19 years. This means that no schoolchild on the planet has seen any global warming during their life RSS TLT