Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: January 18, 2015
For the first time, government scientists have revealed how they take Earth’s temperature to an accuracy of 0.01 degrees.
I see this line of reasoning almost every day The only way that Steve Goddard’s evidence of data tampering could be correct, is if there was a giant conspiracy of all the world’s scientists. Therefore Goddard must be just one of the … Continue reading
As responsible citizens of the planet, North Korea keeps their carbon footprint very low. This keeps their river frozen, so that starving North Koreans can walk across the river and eat people in China. Greens hope to lower our carbon footprint … Continue reading
Like the US, the frequency of 100 degree days in Bourke, NSW has plummeted. In 1900, almost one day out of four was over 100 degrees at Bourke. Annual temperatures in Bourke peaked in 1878 The BOM hides all pre-1910 … Continue reading
January temperatures in Texas have been declining for 120 years, and this January is the coldest on record so far. YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
Gavin quietly says that there is a 62% chance that 2014 was not the warmest year on record, but he had to give his boss a talking point for the State of the Union address this week. So Gavin simply fabricated … Continue reading