Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 19, 2015
I forecast that Barack Obama will use Gavin’s fake “hottest year ever” in his SOTU address tomorrow evening, as part of the President’s ongoing efforts to seize control of the US energy sector. Global Warming: The Most Dishonest Year on Record I … Continue reading
Hansen says UHI is 0.1 degrees. Hansen and Lebedeff (1987) estimate that urban effects cause a warming of about 0.1°C/century on global average Surface Air Temperature Analyses Every night the weather forecaster says “and a few degrees cooler in outlying areas” – … Continue reading
In Saudi Arabia, you get 1,000 lashes and jail time for blogging against the official line of propaganda. Jim Hunt has proposed that skeptics be jailed in the United States. Jim says my forecast of 2014 Arctic ice extent close … Continue reading
Republicans are trying to find solutions of their own to climate change instead of just attacking President Obama’s environmental policies, but the party hasn’t been able to agree on specific plans or policies. Now in control of Congress, some Republicans … Continue reading
The Guardian is very upset that the wealth of poor people has tripled over the past 15 years New Oxfam report says half of global wealth held by the 1% | Business | The Guardian This explains why they want carbon … Continue reading
In 2003, The Guardian announced the end of skiing. On the rocks: the grim forecast for winter sports as global warming increases | World news | The Guardian This is today’s Guardian cover
ice extent stays on the long-term downward trajectory that will eventually lead to seasonally ice free conditions as the Arctic continues to warm in response to rising atmospheric concentrations of Greenhouse gases. December ends, 2014 in review Besides the fact … Continue reading
Snowfall is increasing over the last 20 years, so we need to get used to less snow. Climate change takes toll on winter tourism in Kashmir
Will oceans surge 59 centimetres this century – or 25 metres? — Department of Physics at University of Toronto Tide gauges show about 8 mm since that prediction, so only 24,992 left to go.