Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 24, 2015
A Classic Example Of Climate Fraud By The Union Of Concerned Scientists
The United States is already experiencing more intense rain and snow storms. As the Earth warms, the amount of rain or snow falling in the heaviest one percent of storms has risen nearly 20 percent on average in the United … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments
Gavin’s Hockey Stick of Data Tampering
The hockey stick was created largely by altering historical data. The graph below shows how Gavin has altered his own global surface temperatures by 0.4 C, just since 2003. 2003 : FigA.txt 2014 : Fig.A.txt The shape is not accidental. By pushing most of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Texas Sized Data Tampering
Some of the most impressive NCDC climate fraud is done in Texas, where they turn a long term cooling trend into an out of control warming trend. So far, Texas is having their coldest year on record.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
What If Defense Contractors Did What Gavin And Tom Do?
I write signal processing software, which is used by government spy agencies to track our enemies’ phone conversations. It is imperative that the signal be accurately and precisely portrayed. That is the exact opposite of what Gavin and Tom do, which … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
Heatwave Of January 1905 At Marble Bar
The hottest temperature ever recorded at Marble Bar was 121 F on January 11, 1905. That month averaged 110 F.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Guardian Again Censors IPCC Lead Author
The Guardian publishes blatant Dana Nuttercelli climate fraud nearly every day, but censors an IPCC lead author
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
January Temperatures In Maryland Plummeting
Over the past 25 years, January temperatures in Maryland have dropped nearly three degrees C. This has been one of the worst cycling months I can remember – continuous ice on the bike paths.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Before They Could Create The Hockey Stick, They Had To Get Rid Of The Post-1940 Cooling
The post 1940 cooling wrecked the hockey stick, so government climate scientists realized that they would have to make it disappear, in order to keep their funding coming in. From: Tom Wigley <email@example.com> To: Phil Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: 1940s Date: Sun, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Watching Barack Obama’s Attempted Coup
Keeping an eye on Barack Obama’s Goebbel’s style propaganda campaign. There has never been any survey or study which even remotely supports this idea. Only 52% of American Meteorological Society members believe that global warming is primarily due to humans, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
Sometimes When You Are Saving The Planet, You Have To Make Up 100% Fraudulent Data
Gavin didn’t like all that cooling from 1940 to 1980 in Iceland, so he simply made it disappear. 2014 : Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis 2012 : Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments