At the end of January, it is colder in Hobart than it is in Calgary – which hit 17C yesterday
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
damn! there goes my friends hay crop!
just quietly Victorias NOT real warm either- today was lucky if it made 20c? and that was when the sun came out. I’m back to jumpers n jeans again..hot water bottles and quilt.
we might get a brief warm spell for a week or two in -but usually Feb here is light a fire time for a week or so extreme nippy mid/late feb.
I thought most of the country was supposed to be consumed by bush fires about now?
Aside from a couple of 40 degree days early on, this month has been quite mild in Adelaide, and looks like ending that way.
I’m gritting my teeth for another few hot days in February, however this summer is one of the coldest I can remember in a few years.
Perhaps you should remind your American readers these temperatures are in Centigrade. For instance, 17 degrees Centigrade is 63 degrees Fahrenheit.