Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 28, 2015
Karen Carpenter died because she made a nonsensical association between something essential (food) and something harmful. Barack Obama is working hard to create a nonsensical association between fossil fuels and something harmful. The end game is the same. Society can’t function … Continue reading
Ten years ago, half of Maryland typically didn’t receive January snow. Now snow covers the entire state almost every January. This is the exact opposite of what experts predicted.
Experts say that global warming causes Arctic sea ice to shrink, and Antarctic sea ice to grow. Thanks to an insidious trick by Gaia, they balance out to zero over the past three years – and could fool a sane person … Continue reading
Four years after Joe Romm announced the permanent drought, the southwest is getting slammed with one rain and snow storm after another.
Joe Bastardi just tweeted this. Look at the snow forecast for Washington DC
Earlier today, Obama delivered a farewell speech in New Delhi, wrapping up his trip to India. The speech was only 33 minutes long, and yet…Barack managed to work in references to himself no fewer than 118 times Our Self-Obsessed President … Continue reading
Bob Endlich sent over these graphs showing some temperature cross sections he took through Las Cruces, New Mexico. They show very clearly 3-4 degrees of urban warming in the center of the city.
As of 1999, NASA GISS showed the US in fairly strong cooling trend since the 1930s. That didn’t suit the global warming agenda, so they have repeatedly cooled the pre-1960 years, and warmed the years after the 1960s – in … Continue reading
In 2011, NOAA issued a series of forecasts for Hurricane Irene. Every state on the East Coast was targeted for landfall at some point. When she did finally make landfall in New York as a tropical storm, they declared victory – … Continue reading