Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 31, 2015
California passed a carbon tax at the end of 2006 during a wet period, and immediately launched an 8 year long drought. Apparently they just aren’t taxing enough.
Seven years ago the Messiah spoke to us, and announced that in a hundred years or so he would sit his daughters on his knee and brag about his great accomplishments. I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able … Continue reading
President Obama’s energy secretary wanted to raise gas prices to European levels Obama energy chief recants statement about high gas prices President Obama’s science czar has believed for at least 40 years that cheap abundant energy is bad for the … Continue reading
The Greenland Ice Sheet is getting buried with snow again this year summit:status:webcam The ice sheet has gained a near record 350 billion tons of snow since August Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI All of this excess snow has … Continue reading
Like in Wisconsin, summers used to be much hotter in Michigan, and last summer was the coolest on record. In 1887, one day out of 10 in Michigan was above 90 degrees. Last year also had the highest percentage of … Continue reading
2014 was nowhere near as warm as 1998, but in order to see just how spectacularly fraudulent the NCDC and GISS claims are, you really need to look at maps. 2014 was an ordinary year. October had the highest reported GISS … Continue reading
In order to save the planet from global warming, these people want you to cut back your lifestyle, and raise fuel costs for the poor and elderly. Al Gore Barbara Streisand Jeff Greene Barack Hussein Obama Prince Charles Leonardo DiCaprio … Continue reading
Hot temperatures in Wisconsin used to be quite common, but have plummeted over the past century. Almost 5% of days in Wisconsin were over 90 degrees in the 1890’s. Long heatwaves used to be common in Wisconsin, but they almost … Continue reading
So no one takes me seriously, but I am going to destroy the planet by blogging about the climate crooks.