California passed a carbon tax at the end of 2006 during a wet period, and immediately launched an 8 year long drought. Apparently they just aren’t taxing enough.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Or perhaps they can reverse their fortunes by repealing it.
Hey Goddard, did you see this piece of scientific brilliance: “Climate change expected to bring more extreme La Ninas” http://www.cbsnews.com/news/climate-change-expected-to-bring-more-extreme-la-ninas/
Hilarious…. Constant FEAR and hysteric threats of DOOM …
All because of a .00005 mole shift in CO2?? … Don’t think so… We got dumb whiny kids in charge folks… Furthest thingie from ‘science’…
“The study in Nature Climate Change found that the La Nina extreme weather — which happens about once every 23 years — will occur every 13 years by the end of this century, based on an analysis of 21 climate models.” 😆
“Three-quarters of those increased La Nina events would follow extreme El Nino events “thus projecting more frequent swings between opposite extremes from year to the next.” 😆
Weren’t they forecasting more extreme El Nino’s due to global warming for the longest time?? It feels more and more now like these news articles are coming from a different universe… This is truly unbelievable, am I stuck in a bad dream?
Of course some of those years were not drought years. 2011 had record snow in the sierras.
I am the SON OF MAN