Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Compare this year vs last. Nearly identical record breaking cold at the beginning of March. Government experts say it is the hottest weather ever, because they are paid to lie.
We waste huge amounts of energy in the US because of poor building practices and poor traffic management. Improving those would improve quality of life, cut down energy bills, and add more quality time to everybody’s day. I’m off on … Continue reading
Instead of spouting mindless BS like Trenberth and Mann do about Boston snow, how about doing some actual science? Boston has had their driest snow on record this winter ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/all/USC00190736.dly Boston is having one of their coldest winters on record. … Continue reading
Today is the last day of meteorological winter. NCDC says this was one of the hottest winters ever in the US, with record snow cover coast to coast, and record ice on the Great Lakes
The big melt: Antarctica’s retreating ice reshapes Earth – The Santa Fe New Mexican: News
A few weeks ago, Senator Tom Udall announced the death of New Mexico due to global warming. The forecast this weekend is for three and as much as five feet of new snow in the mountains.
The percentage of days with extreme heat or cold in the US has declined sharply since the 1930’s. US tornadoes have been at a record low for the past 3+ years. US hurricanes are at a record low. US major hurricanes … Continue reading
In 1958, the New York Times reported 50 percent loss of glacial and sea ice volume, and said “brilliant research” indicated the disappearing ice was going to cause a new ice age. TimesMachine: December 7, 1958 – NYTimes.com
I have never threatened anyone in my life. This is unbelievable. Steve Goddard 2:41 PM (0 minutes ago) to Twitter I don’t engage in harassment or abuse, but am a frequent target of it on Twitter. Please detail.
The White House is clearly leading this attack on free speech and science.