Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: February 6, 2015
On this date in 1851, Melbourne was 117 degrees at 8am, and one fourth of Victoria burned. 17 Jan 1857 – BLACK THURSDAY. Climate experts hope to restore the climate to more like it was in 1851, through savaging the … Continue reading
Those aren’t the ski slopes Bill. The ski area has received more than 20 feet of snow already this winter and the snow is almost nine feet deep. Weather and Snow Report 26 inches of snow in the last three days. … Continue reading
In 1954, experts told Congress the Arctic may be ice free by 1979, but no later than 2004. 17 Jul 1954 – Arctic ice thaws Washington, Fri. Arctic ice peaked in 1979. As always, the climate scientists had it exactly backwards.
Top stories in today’s New York Times. Bruce Jenner is courageous for cutting his dick off, but Chris Kyle is insane for recovering from PTSD after serving his country in the most stressful conditions over several voluntary tours of duty.
In 2006, the geniuses at the New York Times announced that global warming had brought endless summer to Long Island, warm winters to Maryland, an increase in hurricanes, and was killing Polar Bears. With Warmer Weather, Different Decisions to Make – … Continue reading