Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: February 14, 2015
Scientists predicted this would happen. And it did. 45 years later Residents, students are climbing the ‘Alps of MIT’ – Metro – The Boston Globe
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood?? ? Seoul ? I ran a post on this study concerning UHI in South Korea a couple of years ago, and thought it worth updating. ? Quantitative…
Curry and Mosher claim that UHI has no impact on rural vs. urban temperature trends. I put that to the test in New South Wales, with two of the longest temperature records in Australia. Sydney Observatory is right next to … Continue reading
According to official US gubermint records, Blue Hill Massachusetts received nearly three meters of snow on this day 70 years ago. http://cdiac.ornl.gov/sasserv/BlueHillMA190736_9225.csv
New York burns approximately 3,000,000,000,000,000 BTU’s of fuel every year, which averages out to about 100 billion watts over the course of the year. Climate experts tell us that this increase of 100 billion watts of heat energy since the 19th century, … Continue reading
The human footprint is unmistakable. North America has never seen deep intrusions of cold air like this before. I blame Fred Flintstone’s SUV.
This map highlights the difference between climate and weather. The western states are experiencing global warming, while the eastern states are having cold weather. I’m so glad I’m in Maryland this weekend instead of Colorado. I feel safe from all of that … Continue reading