Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 17, 2015
Blame The Crusades
Obama bragged about pulling out Iraq prematurely. Now ISIS is burning people alive and committing genocide against Christians, while Obama plays golf and blames the Crusades Meanwhile, the US press pretends that nothing is wrong with this situation, and parrots that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 38 Comments
Joe Romm Explains The Difference Between A Global Warming Snow And A Global Cooling Snow
In 2009, Obama had to rush back to DC from a global warming conference in Copenhagen, to beat the arrival of a blizzard. Joe Romm explained that this was a global warming blizzard, as opposed to a global cooling blizzard. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 40 Comments
Florida Children Just Won’t Know What Snow Is
Every state expect Florida has snow on the ground. Even Hawaii has snow.
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Yes, Obama Did Triple The Deficit
TARP was a one-time off budget loan. It was intended to be paid back and should have counted as a credit in subsequent years. Obama and the Dems pushed through a $1 trillion stimulus Act during his first few weeks in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 36 Comments
Boston Is Having Their Driest Snow On Record
Climate expert Michael E Mann says that the deep snow in Boston is due to excess moisture in the air caused by global warming, but Boston is having their driest snow on record and fourth coldest start to a year on record. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 32 Comments
Obama Wants Oil Transported By Rail
President Obama will veto Keystone, because transporting oil by train is much better for the environment. A train carrying more than 100 tankers of crude oil derailed during a snowstorm in southern West Virginia on Monday, sending at least one … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Here Is Why You Can’t Debate Progressives
They are incredibly stupid and believe any lies Obama says, no matter how big they are.
Posted in Uncategorized 60 Comments