Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 19, 2015
Stiff Competition For Stupidest Tweet
Alarmists are out in force showing off their stupidity today.
Posted in Uncategorized 90 Comments
1934 – An Extremely Extreme Year
The year 1934 was far more extreme than anything we have experienced recently. Maximum temperatures averaged the hottest in US history Like the current February, temperatures in the east were extremely cold Almost 70% of the US reached 100 degrees, compared to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments
How Quickly The Past Changes At The New York Times
In 1988, global warming came into vogue, and the New York Times started helping to create the hockey stick by announcing that temperatures had risen steadily for a century Temperature For World Rises Sharply In the 1980’s – NYTimes.com This … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Gavin Easily Wins The Stupidest Tweet Of The Day Award
It doesn’t get much dumber than this. Temperatures in DC on June 22 and 23, 1998 were both all time records in DC at 101 and 98. Hansen and Wirth had no way of knowing that a few weeks later it … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
The Father Of Global Warming Said America Would Run Out Of Oil By 1946
When the World Has No Coal, Iron and Oil; CHEMISTRY IN MODERN LIFE. By Svante August Arrhenius.
Posted in Uncategorized 30 Comments