Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: February 22, 2015
Not much. It is all about abuse of power.
I had lunch today with Dr. Bill Gray from CSU, who is the best known hurricane forecaster on the planet, and who had his long time NOAA funding cut off in 1993 by VP Al Gore for being a skeptic. Billions … Continue reading
With a week on 10-20 degree F below normal weather in the forecast, the Northeastern US is already having its second coldest start to the year on record. By the end of next week, 2015 should easily be the coldest. … Continue reading
The Great Lakes obliterated all records for springtime ice last year, and this year is poised to blow away last year’s records. All of the lakes have more ice than they did on this day last year. coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/statistic/ice/dat/g2013_2014_ice.dat coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/statistic/ice/dat/g2014_2015_ice.dat Record … Continue reading
Temperatures at the Greenland Country Club have warmed up to -65F from last week’s -78F, and the greens are coming around nicely with some lovely new green grass.
The US is experiencing an historic deep-freeze with much of the country more than 20 degrees below normal. Most of the people in America would be freezing right now without fossil fuels. The government responds by lying about the temperature, … Continue reading
The New York Times did another hit piece on Willie Soon, for shooting down Michael Mann’s Fraudulent hockey stick. Nothing new about that level of McCarthyism at the New York Times. They have long behaved exactly like everyone they claim to … Continue reading