Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: February 24, 2015
Sea levels north of New York City rose by 128mm in two years, according to a report in the journal, Nature Communications. Coastal areas will need to prepare for short term and extreme sea level events, say US scientists. Climate … Continue reading
Due to the data tampering which Zeke and Mosher defend, NCDC has concluded that the current winter is one of the warmest ever in the US. Apparently the freezing point of water has changed, because the Great Lakes have record ice … Continue reading
Seven years ago, CU professor Mark Williams announced the demise of Colorado skiing and 10 degrees warming. Study: Climate change may force skiers uphill | Aspen Daily News Online This was followed by lots of record ski seasons, and we didn’t … Continue reading
The Washington Post has joined in the White House led inquisition of Dr. Willie Soon, declaring that not only he is evil for accepting funding, but he is wrong. This is based on the analysis of fraudsters Kook and Nutter They are partially correct. … Continue reading
Leading experts Kevin Trenberth and Michael Mann both declared that the deep snow in the Northeast this winter is due to excess moisture in the atmosphere from global warming. Neither bothered to observe that precipitation and temperatures have both been … Continue reading