Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 26, 2015
I’m coming clean with my denier disclosure. I have never received a penny of corporate funding for anything related to climate. Donations on the blog work out to about 2% per hour of what I would be paid doing my … Continue reading
Before it became profitable to lie about global warming, scientists told a very different story. Great Plains or Great Desert? The Sea of Dunes Lies in Wait By WILLIAM K. STEVENS Published: May 28, 1996 AS devastating as the present … Continue reading
I finally solved my main traveling frustration. I bought a dirt cheap Lenovo touchpad with a detachable keyboard. It is like a Microsoft Surface, only one third the price. I can tether to my phone in the airport via Bluetooth, and have a … Continue reading
So far this year, more than 50% of USHCN data is fake, and NCDC is adjusting US temperatures upwards by more than one degree. New records for both. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2.5/ushcn.tavg.latest.FLs.52i.tar.gz ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2.5/ushcn.tavg.latest.raw.tar.gz Monthly temperatures which are marked with an “E” are “estimated” rather … Continue reading
In 1913, the father of global warming predicted Canada would see an influx of global warming refugees. How did that turn out? The Pueblo Leader – Google News Archive Search Over the past two weeks, Canada’s tropics of Toronto has averaged -11C, … Continue reading
“I’m sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we’re Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with … Continue reading
NCDC says this is one of the hottest winters ever in the US, with 56% of the US below normal temperature over the past 60 days. Current Climate Summary Maps – Powered by ACIS – High Plains Regional Climate Center … Continue reading
The White House is leading the attacks on science and academic freedom. Obama has it right at the top of his web site. Be a part of the team that’s holding climate change deniers’ feet to the fire. Add your … Continue reading
Yesterday, CU professor Mark Williams announced the demise of Colorado skiing. And today, southern Colorado and Northern New Mexico are forecast to get 3-4 feet of snow.