Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: March 2015
US offer for climate treaty: Up to 28 percent emissions cut | Fox News It would be difficult to pack this much stupid into one paragraph, but Fox News has succeeded. Obama is not the US. The president can not … Continue reading
The Washington Post is claiming that a one hour long downslope warming event at one location in Antarctica is evidence of global warming. At 6 am on March 24, Esperanza Station had strong westerly downslope winds which raised the temperature … Continue reading
Need another indicator of climate warming in Antarctica? The trio of weather bloggers at Weather Underground report the temperature there likely hit a record-breaking 63.5F (17.5C) Tuesday. The balmy reading was logged at Argentina’s Esperanza Base, which lies on the … Continue reading
US tornado deaths peaked 90 years ago in 1925, the year the Tri-State tornado destroyed many towns in Illinois, Kentucky and Missouri. Since then, tornado deaths have plummeted to record lows. US Annual Tornado Death Tolls, 1875-present – NOAA … Continue reading
– Maelstrom not svekt many have responded to the research results of Professor Stefan Rahmstorf of havstraumane in the Atlantic. This is only nonsense, win second researchers, showing among other things adds a report from NASA in the United States … Continue reading
Climate experts insist that Greenland is melting down, despite the fact that there is zero evidence to support that idea. Greenland has gained nearly 500 billion tons of ice and snow over the past six months. Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: … Continue reading
NSIDC insists that Arctic ice is the lowest on record for winter, despite the fact that both area and extent are higher than several other years. Satellite imagery shows that there is a lot more sea ice than 2006 Daily … Continue reading
Pro-Hassan Rouhani Iranian editor defects while covering nuclear talks in Lausanne Amir Hossein Motaghi says he no longer sees any “sense” in his profession as he could only write as he was told He could work for the New York … Continue reading
If you are a climate expert working for a US government agency, this is “record low ice extent, which peaked a month ago.” If you are a climate expert working for a US government agency, this is a dangerous warming trend … Continue reading