Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 5, 2015
The world’s greatest climatologist James Hansen, predicted peak ice loss in the Weddell Sea, right where the peak ice gain has occurred. http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/effects/downloads/Challenge_chapter2.pdf
In 1969 the New York Times predicted an ice-free Arctic by 1989, and a new ice age – during the same week. TimesMachine: February 20, 1969 – NYTimes.com TimesMachine: February 23, 1969 – NYTimes.com Anyone who doesn’t believe clueless climate … Continue reading
Congressional Democrats are focused like a laser on saving the planet from pipelines and Guam tipping over. They don’t have time to be distracted by nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists.
Global warming has been hard on my Begonia. After surviving the hottest summer ever last year, the hottest winter ever has taken its toll.
TimesMachine: May 30, 1947 – NYTimes.com Seventy years later – the exact same story. That is why Gavin had to make the warm 1940’s disappear
Ages-Old Icecap at North Pole Is Now Liquid, Scientists Find – NYTimes.com
We were warned!
IDEAS & TRENDS (CONTINUED) – A DIRE LONG-RANGE FORECAST – NYTimes.com
Time to end the denial. The hockey stick is real.
Las Cruces, NM is climate. Everything else is just weather.