Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 9, 2015
Yesterday Obama said he didn’t know that Hillary wasn’t using a state.gov E-mail address. President Barack Obama says it was through news reports that he first learned that Hillary Rodham Clinton used a private, nongovernment email account while serving as his … Continue reading
Demanding Hillary Clinton’s E-Mail — Now – NYTimes.com Now the White House says they didn’t even know she had an E-mail address, until they saw it on the news last week.
Fort Collins To Confiscate $4,000 From Each Resident, To Reduce Global Temperature By 0.00000001 Degrees
Fort Collins will spend $600 million to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 – The Denver Post By 2030, China will be generating 400% as much CO2 as the entire US. Any changes Fort Collins makes will have zero impact … Continue reading
Ravaged by climate change, Florida reportedly bans term ‘climate change’ – The Washington Post The geniuses at the Washington Post think Florida is ravaged by climate change. Florida now has more people than frozen New York. The frequency of hurricanes has … Continue reading
Climate experts say that Oklahoma farmers caused the 1934 drought, which covered 80% of the US. Apparently they have been doing this for thousands of years. A 1998 study by federal scientists, for instance, found that droughts as widespread and … Continue reading
Over the past month, President Obama has ended the crusades and solved that nasty school segregation problem in Alabama. He has also launched a new crusade against those who deny the official state sponsored religion of carbon dioxide worship.
Contrary to the stream of endless lies from the press about Alaska, the have lots of snow and it is very cold. The problem the racers face is too much snow. Iditarod Trail – Iditarod Temperatures are far below normal … Continue reading
The summer of 2006 had the highest minimum Arctic sea ice extent of the last decade. Over the last two years, Arctic sea ice has closely tracked 2006. This is due to the large increase in old/thick ice which has … Continue reading
Capracotta, Italy just received two metres of snow in one day. Capracotta sommersa da oltre 2 metri di neve il 06 marzo 2015 – CMI Fifteen years ago this month, climate experts announced the end of snow. Global warming, the … Continue reading