Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: March 10, 2015
Two weeks ago : Asked whether she’s an iPhone or Android person, Clinton replied that she’s an iPhone person, but also noted that she still has a BlackBerry and also carries an iPad mini. “I don’t throw anything away—I’m like … Continue reading
Barry and Hillary don’t understand how to use E-mail properly, and can’t build a web site for $600 million, but they have this whole climate science thing down pat.
Hillary said she emailed with Bill, but the thing is … BY ASHE SCHOW | MARCH 10, 2015 | 4:02 PM Hillary said she emailed with Bill, but the thing is … | WashingtonExaminer.com
Using the entire measured data set is “random cherry picking”
Environmental activists sue Massachusetts to get new global warming regulations | masslive.com
The animation below shows the huge increase in old/thick ice in the Beaufort Sea over the past two years. If this trend continues, ice will be back to 1980’s levels in three or four years.
Moonrise over Hernandez is one of Ansel Adams’ most famous photographs, of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Northern New Mexico. I grew up looking at those mountains and spent a summer as a wilderness ranger there. But by the 1960’s, the … Continue reading
Gavin makes the 1940’s blip disappear in the US, by simply changing the data and inverting the blip. The graph below shows the changes he has made since 2001. 2001 : FigD.txt 2015 : Fig.D.txt From: Tom Wigley <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Phil … Continue reading
Scientific American has sunk to spectacular new lows. I know far more about this topic than the author, and they deleted my comment. Merchants of Doubt about Global Warming Hope to Strike Back – Scientific American They are neither Scientific … Continue reading
Even Though Warming Has Stopped, it Keeps Getting Worse? « Roy Spencer, PhD