Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: March 10, 2015
Two weeks ago : Asked whether she’s an iPhone or Android person, Clinton replied that she’s an iPhone person, but also noted that she still has a BlackBerry and also carries an iPad mini. “I don’t throw anything away—I’m like … Continue reading
Barry and Hillary don’t understand how to use E-mail properly, and can’t build a web site for $600 million, but they have this whole climate science thing down pat.
Hillary said she emailed with Bill, but the thing is … BY ASHE SCHOW | MARCH 10, 2015 | 4:02 PM Hillary said she emailed with Bill, but the thing is … | WashingtonExaminer.com
Using the entire measured data set is “random cherry picking”
Environmental activists sue Massachusetts to get new global warming regulations | masslive.com
The animation below shows the huge increase in old/thick ice in the Beaufort Sea over the past two years. If this trend continues, ice will be back to 1980’s levels in three or four years.