Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 13, 2015
I just got my 1998 4×4 back from the shop. It passed 200,000 miles and needed a new front end. Located conveniently next to the White House So I can drive down to DC tonight, pump out lots of life … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 46 Comments
No Net Change In Arctic Sea Ice Thickness Since 1940
Between 1893 and 1940, maximum Arctic ice thickness dropped from 365 cm to 218 cm. Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC The US Navy reports that ice thickness between Spitzbergen and Greenland is currently two … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
30 Years Since EPA Said New York Could Sell Their Snow Plows
Science spoke 30 years ago. Permanent flooding in the southwest, and no snow in New York. Published: November 2, 1983 The recent forecast by the Environmental Protection Agency that a general warming of the earth’s atmosphere will occur during the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 36 Comments
Science Speaks About Maple Syrup
Six months ago, the Gruniad declared the end of Maple Syrup. Eight foods you’re about to lose due to climate change | Vital Signs | The Guardian So how did that turn out? Cold winters are delaying Maple Syrup production … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
Science Speaks About Cherry Blossoms
Three years ago, experts made this brilliant forecast. DC cherry blossoms in February, and peak bloom in early March Could cherry blossoms one day be blooming in winter? – The Washington Post The New York Times predicted cherry blossoms at … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Basic Climate Science For Turnips
The atmosphere warmed from 1977 to 1998, and hasn’t warmed since. This was caused by a spike in Pacific Ocean temperatures, which began in 1977 and ended in 1998. During years with high Pacific Ocean temperatures, atmospheric temperature increases, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Science Spoke Forty Years Ago!
In 1975, experts blamed cold winters and freak weather on excess ice, caused by a change in solar radiation. TimesMachine: May 21, 1975 – NYTimes.com Now experts say the exact opposite. They blame cold winters on a decline in ice which … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Overheated Iditarod Update
It is so cold in Alaska, the dogs are wearing mittens. Tim reports the trip up to Fairbanks was a little hairy – 3 feet of snow and several large vehicles had run off the road. Eye on the Trail: … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 39 Comments
History Repeats Itself
Twenty years ago Bill Clinton made a terrible deal with North Korea to “halt their nuclear weapons program.” Republicans were unhappy, but failed to do anything about it – and North Korea got nuclear weapons. Republicans Oppose Deal With Koreans – NYTimes.com … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 48 Comments
Science Has Spoken!
Forty years ago, science announced that global cooling was inevitable. TimesMachine: May 21, 1975 – NYTimes.com John Kerry says that you have no right to question science when it speaks..
Posted in Uncategorized 22 Comments