Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 13, 2015
I just got my 1998 4×4 back from the shop. It passed 200,000 miles and needed a new front end. Located conveniently next to the White House So I can drive down to DC tonight, pump out lots of life … Continue reading
Between 1893 and 1940, maximum Arctic ice thickness dropped from 365 cm to 218 cm. Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC The US Navy reports that ice thickness between Spitzbergen and Greenland is currently two … Continue reading
Science spoke 30 years ago. Permanent flooding in the southwest, and no snow in New York. Published: November 2, 1983 The recent forecast by the Environmental Protection Agency that a general warming of the earth’s atmosphere will occur during the … Continue reading
Six months ago, the Gruniad declared the end of Maple Syrup. Eight foods you’re about to lose due to climate change | Vital Signs | The Guardian So how did that turn out? Cold winters are delaying Maple Syrup production … Continue reading
Three years ago, experts made this brilliant forecast. DC cherry blossoms in February, and peak bloom in early March Could cherry blossoms one day be blooming in winter? – The Washington Post The New York Times predicted cherry blossoms at … Continue reading
The atmosphere warmed from 1977 to 1998, and hasn’t warmed since. This was caused by a spike in Pacific Ocean temperatures, which began in 1977 and ended in 1998. During years with high Pacific Ocean temperatures, atmospheric temperature increases, and … Continue reading
In 1975, experts blamed cold winters and freak weather on excess ice, caused by a change in solar radiation. TimesMachine: May 21, 1975 – NYTimes.com Now experts say the exact opposite. They blame cold winters on a decline in ice which … Continue reading
It is so cold in Alaska, the dogs are wearing mittens. Tim reports the trip up to Fairbanks was a little hairy – 3 feet of snow and several large vehicles had run off the road. Eye on the Trail: … Continue reading
Twenty years ago Bill Clinton made a terrible deal with North Korea to “halt their nuclear weapons program.” Republicans were unhappy, but failed to do anything about it – and North Korea got nuclear weapons. Republicans Oppose Deal With Koreans – NYTimes.com … Continue reading
Forty years ago, science announced that global cooling was inevitable. TimesMachine: May 21, 1975 – NYTimes.com John Kerry says that you have no right to question science when it speaks..