Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 14, 2015
John Denver was born in Roswell, and died in a UFO. Springtime always makes me think of Annie’s Song
Edward Abbey was a radical environmentalist author who had a lot of influence on me as a youth. Like me, he fought hard for protection of wilderness and wildlife habitat. He wrote fictional books about blowing up green energy projects … Continue reading
Next month will mark 21 years since I shot my television. My quality of life vastly improved when I got rid of that piece of shit. “Listen lady, if I saw a TV out here I’d get out my cannon … Continue reading
Here is a classic from 1986. Experts were certain of one foot of sea level rise by 2016, and 1,000 feet of beach loss. SIGNIFIGANT RISE IN SEA LEVEL NOW SEEMS CERTAIN – NYTimes.com The beach at Fort Lauderdale is … Continue reading
Odds are you have a very fast Intel microprocessor in your computer. One of the main reasons Intel processors are so fast is because they have a very fast bus, called the QPI bus – which handles all the communication … Continue reading
Before Merchants of Doubt, the E-Street theater had a trailer for another movie about a magician, with this great line : No matter how smart you are or how educated you are, you can be fooled. An Honest Liar Randi … Continue reading
Merchants of Doubt had Hansen again repeat his nonsensical assertion that the high temperatures on Venus are due to the greenhouse effect. This is mindless mythological nonsense started by Sagan and constantly repeated by clueless climate scientists Venus surface goes for months … Continue reading
Three years ago the Gruniad announced that drought was the new normal for the UK Drought may be new norm for UK, says environment secretary | Environment | The Guardian Last year they announced too much rain is the new normal for … Continue reading
Bad News for Trenberth’s Missing Heat – New Study Finds the Deep Oceans Cooled from 1992 to 2011 and…
Originally posted on Bob Tisdale – Climate Observations:
…that some of the warming nearer to the surface came from the deep ocean. The paper is Liang et al. (2015) Vertical Redistribution of Oceanic Heat Content. The abstract reads (my boldface):…