Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 17, 2015
Cats And Sparrows
Green energy advocates tell us that cats kill lots of sparrows, so it is OK for wind farms to decimate the Bald Eagle population.
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Another Failed Obama Coup
A few years ago, President Obama tried to overthrow the government of Egypt and replace it with the Muslim Brotherhood. That worked for a few months before the people revolted. الوفد – أوباما “شيطان” على “فيس بوك” Popular and widely … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Why I Support The EPA Carbon Rules
When I woke up this morning, the extra 0.00000003 mole fraction CO2 in the air since yesterday made me highly disturbed. After the EPA rules are implemented, every year will have the perfect number of hurricanes and tornadoes. Not too few, and not … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
This is what Brooklyn looked like this week in 1888. That storm came before snow was a thing of the past due to global warming, and also before the overheated atmosphere caused heavy snow and cold in New York. See – … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
Superstition In Congress
Representative David McKinley, West Virginia. Is the climate changing? Absolutely. No it isn’t. Representative John Yarmuth, Kentucky CO2 causes asthma No it doesn’t. Human breath contains 40,000 PPM CO2. The change in atmospheric CO2 levels over the past century is only … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 37 Comments
Most Transparent White House In History Brings An End To Transparency
WASHINGTON — The White House is removing a federal regulation that subjects its Office of Administration to the Freedom of Information Act, making official a policy under Presidents Bush and Obama to reject requests for records to that office. The … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Climate Alarmists Are Fine With Killing Off The Raptor And Bat Population, To Stop The Scary Voices In Their Heads
Posted in Uncategorized 382 Comments
Sorriest El Nino, Ever
Global warming is so bad, that they can’t even get a spike out of an El Nino any more.
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
Adopting The Model Of Holland
Holland has been stopping sea level rise for hundreds of years, via the use of windmills However, the modern wind farm concept was actually designed by HG Wells.
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Darwin Said That Climate Change And Cold Winters Were Key Drivers Of Evolution
Charles Darwin – The Origin of Species Climate experts now say that cold winters are Mann-made and threaten evolution. Because they are political hacks, not scientists.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment