Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: March 17, 2015
Green energy advocates tell us that cats kill lots of sparrows, so it is OK for wind farms to decimate the Bald Eagle population.
A few years ago, President Obama tried to overthrow the government of Egypt and replace it with the Muslim Brotherhood. That worked for a few months before the people revolted. الوفد – أوباما “شيطان” على “فيس بوك” Popular and widely … Continue reading
When I woke up this morning, the extra 0.00000003 mole fraction CO2 in the air since yesterday made me highly disturbed. After the EPA rules are implemented, every year will have the perfect number of hurricanes and tornadoes. Not too few, and not … Continue reading
This is what Brooklyn looked like this week in 1888. That storm came before snow was a thing of the past due to global warming, and also before the overheated atmosphere caused heavy snow and cold in New York. See – … Continue reading
Representative David McKinley, West Virginia. Is the climate changing? Absolutely. No it isn’t. Representative John Yarmuth, Kentucky CO2 causes asthma No it doesn’t. Human breath contains 40,000 PPM CO2. The change in atmospheric CO2 levels over the past century is only … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — The White House is removing a federal regulation that subjects its Office of Administration to the Freedom of Information Act, making official a policy under Presidents Bush and Obama to reject requests for records to that office. The … Continue reading