Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Canadian Children Just Won’t Know What Their House Looks Like
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
That’s true. Now, if all those SUV drivers would have shut their engines off while waiting for their coffee at the drive-thru Tim Hortons, there would not have been any snow like this caused by CAGW. sarc/ ;^D
Oh no!!! Not the chilruns’…
How about we build a pipeline and transport the snow from Canada to California?
Once upon a time there were plans to do so.
NAWPA would have diverted water from rivers draining into the arctic ocean south to the US west, and east to the Great Lakes. I suppose that a side effect of the diversion would be that the arctic ocean would get saltier, possibly reducing sea ice cover in the Beaufort sea.
Just cleared another 40 cms here. More coming for the weekend.
Sully; will the iced up snowpiles on the ground in the Maritimes be melted by Canada Day (July 1)?
Just got back from a short (350 mi.) round trip to Columbus, OH and back. Took new air bags which, believe it or not, was a HazMat load, to a warehouse that handles parts for new Honda vehicles. If nothing changes I head out for Bolton, ON tomorrow (Friday) morning with more ignitionswiring harnesses. Guess I’ll see for myself if there is any snow cover along the 401 and on the north side of the Toronto metropolitan area.
If they included the explosive inflators, then, yeh they’re HazMat.
Forecast for March 22. 500 hPa.