Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 26, 2015
If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
Posted in Uncategorized 71 Comments
Time For Adjustments
Ted Cruz used RSS satellite data to expose the climate scam. We all know what the next steps will be. The data will almost certainly be adjusted. h/t Chris Barron
Posted in Uncategorized 58 Comments
Baffling Them With Bullshit
This article is a great example of how climate experts use sciency sounding talk to confuse their readers with mindless BS moyhu: The Greenhouse Effect and the Adiabatic Lapse Rate Then he goes on and on with a bunch of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 35 Comments
Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
Japan is spending climate scam money to build coal fired power plants. The AP reported in December that Japan had counted $1 billion in loans for coal plants in Indonesia as climate finance, angering critics who say such financing should be … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 63 Comments
Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
Call the grammar police! The title of this post is to grammar, what the hockey stick is to science. Arctic sea ice continues to increase past 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2011, and will soon start passing other years. No correction … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
The goal of the borg is to force compliance of thought on all matters. If everyone was neutered and thinking the same way, they would be much easier to control. Locutus defeated the borg by introducing disruptive thoughts. Once some … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Saving The Planet!
After taking a long haul flight I absolved my carbon sins, rented a Prius in Denver – and pulled the climate back from the tipping point. I then further saved the planet by driving the Prius to Fort Collins, where … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
My buddy Charles lunges in again! This guy is awesome! I started the graph in the coldest year – the 1996 La Nina, and ended in what NASA claims is the hottest year – the current El Nino. If the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments