Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 28, 2015
A Tale Of Two Cities
I split my time between two liberal Democratic cities – Fort Collins, CO and Columbia, MD. Both cities have excellent bike trails*, and the cities were specifically set up to encourage healthy, environmentally friendly lifestyles. The bike trails are the main … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 45 Comments
Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
Scientists were concerned that the Great Lakes might become ice-free this summer – devastating the Michigan Polar Bear population. The good news is that ice coverage continues to grow as spring progresses. coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/statistic/ice/dat/g2014_2015_ice.dat Meanwhile, experts continue to focus on lying … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
Originally posted on Real Science:
A physics professor has offered $30,000 for anyone who can disprove a straw man argument, which no one disagrees with. Physics professor and climate change expert Dr. Christopher Keating is offering a $30,000 reward to…
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
College-Educated Republicans Most Skeptical of Global Warming Obama says that 97% of scientists believe his scam, because he doesn’t know the difference between 97% and 11%. Easy mistake.
Posted in Uncategorized 39 Comments
My Earth Hour
I plan to spend Earth Hour lamenting the warm weather here in Fort Collins. We are going canoeing by moonlight during Earth Hour and plan to use no fossil fuels- other than those which were used to make the canoe, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Two old women sitting in the restaurant. “The soup here, it’s poison! ” “And such small portions too” If climate alarmists believe we are about to run out of oil, what are they upset about? Isn’t that what they say … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments
Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
February 23, 2012 “Anybody who tells you we can drill our way out of this problem doesn’t know what they’re talking about, or just isn’t telling you the truth,” he said to whoops from the crowd of nearly 1,500. Mr. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 29 Comments
Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
“If we don’t find a solution to burning oil for transport, when we then run out of oil, the economy will collapse and society will come to an end,” Musk said this week during a conversation with astrophysicist and Cosmos … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 65 Comments
Arctic Surge Continues
Arctic sea ice continues its surge. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut No correction coming from Mark Serreze, who had no reason to rush out this claim other than as a propaganda coup.
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
The Flood Myth
The flood myth is an essential component of most religions – a great flood as retribution for man’s sins. A way to control people through fear. The global warming religion has made the flood myth the central point of their dark … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 31 Comments