Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: April 2015
President Obama is spending $29 billion per year to buy the version of climate science he wants. A simple solution would be for Congress to spend $50 billion on global cooling research. Scientists could then write papers saying that cold and snow … Continue reading
Last time CO2 was this high, Boston was very warm. Therefore CO2 is the control knob.
Washington D.C. – Global Warming Sea Level Rise Map Looks like I better move up the hill!
Midwest summers used to be much hotter, but the frequency of 90 degree days has plummeted over the past 85 years. Look for climate experts and government officials to continue lying about hot weather, for as long as they can … Continue reading
For the past two years, Arctic sea ice extent has been tracking 2005/2006 – which had the two highest summer minimums of the past decade. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Arctic sea ice volume is just below … Continue reading
Last month, climate experts told us that the Arctic is melting faster than expected 2015 Might Have Lowest Amount of Arctic Ice Ever | Ecorazzi This month climate experts tell us that the Arctic is melting much slower than expected, … Continue reading
Climate science has gone 100% veracity free. Desperate to keep their scam funding alive, there seems to be no limit on how dishonest scientists will get. New study finds strong link between weather extremes, global warming – Nation – The … Continue reading
The destruction of Baltimore provides an opportunity for the black community to stop blaming white people, and take responsibility. Because Baltimore City is two-thirds black, and is run by black people. I was listening to NPR yesterday, and they were trying to … Continue reading
President Obama is trying to convince lawmakers in Washington DC that they are overheating, as they are living through the coldest start to a year on record. YearTDeptNRCC.png (688×531) The average temperature anomaly (before government data tampering) is the coldest … Continue reading
Seven years ago, I wrote this article in The Register Arctic ice refuses to melt as ordered • The Register Walt Meier and Mark Death Spiral Serreze got hysterical over this and started trashing “breathtakingly ignorant” me all over the Internet. … Continue reading