Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Monthly Archives: April 2015
President Obama is spending $29 billion per year to buy the version of climate science he wants. A simple solution would be for Congress to spend $50 billion on global cooling research. Scientists could then write papers saying that cold and snow … Continue reading
Last time CO2 was this high, Boston was very warm. Therefore CO2 is the control knob.
Washington D.C. – Global Warming Sea Level Rise Map Looks like I better move up the hill!
Midwest summers used to be much hotter, but the frequency of 90 degree days has plummeted over the past 85 years. Look for climate experts and government officials to continue lying about hot weather, for as long as they can … Continue reading
For the past two years, Arctic sea ice extent has been tracking 2005/2006 – which had the two highest summer minimums of the past decade. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Arctic sea ice volume is just below … Continue reading
Last month, climate experts told us that the Arctic is melting faster than expected 2015 Might Have Lowest Amount of Arctic Ice Ever | Ecorazzi This month climate experts tell us that the Arctic is melting much slower than expected, … Continue reading