Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 1, 2015
Tom Nelson has been booted off twitter for using the same word Gavin did. Today, April 1, Twitter informed me that my account was “locked” until I deleted this tweet:
This is the first year on record when cherry blossom florets were not active in Washington DC during March. Bloom Watch | National Cherry Blossom Festival Three years ago, scientists predicted cherry blossom florets in January. Could cherry blossoms one day be … Continue reading
The White House on Tuesday rebuked Republican critics of its contribution to the United Nations climate pact, saying the criticisms are “hard to take seriously.” Asked about congressional Republicans who want the Senate to have to approve an agreement, White … Continue reading
One problem which climate experts suffer from, is poor messaging. I’m happy to offer my services to improve their ability to reach the public.
My $0.00 in big oil/tobacco/Koch funding was recently cut off, so I am actively seeking my cut of the $29 billion/year in government climate scam money. Others are getting more than their fair share, and we all believe in redistribution of … Continue reading
Our top government experts say the Arctic will either be ice-free last year or this year. Last September 21 (2007), as the Northern Hemisphere tilted away from the sun, scientists reported with unprecedented distress that the North Polar ice cap … Continue reading
Leading government experts say that Greenland is melting down. There has never been a better time to purchase your Greenland retirement home – while prices and interest rates are still low. President Obama recently purchased this retirement home, in anticipation … Continue reading
The last really hot summer in the US was 1988, the summer when Hansen sabotaged the air conditioner at the US Capitol Building – so that he could scare Americans into believing they were about to overheat. Believe it or … Continue reading
In 1986, Hansen said the US had warmed 1-2 degrees since 1958, and would warm 4-6 degrees by 2020. The Milwaukee Journal – Google News Archive Search But in 1999, he said there had been no US warming since 1958 … Continue reading