45 years ago, scientists wanted to ban fossil fuels to prevent a new ice age and flooding of coastal cities.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
The artical does not explain a method by which a new Ice Age would flood coastal cities. Is there some explanation for this? You would think that ice being bound up in glaciers would lower sea levels just like in the last ice age.
Yeah, I found that odd also. Then again I find so much odd in climate “science.” It seems more like astrology, fortune telling, and a cult.
There you go ‘thinking’!
Ah but since this was published, we’ve had a reformation (just Henry VIII did) and the old religion of ‘global cooling’ has changed to ‘global warming.’ Off with the heads and burn them at the stake.
Same melody they just changed to the lyrics!!!
“a new iceage would flood the world’s coastal cities”
we know enough about this article
Reblogged this on Globalcooler's Weblog.