Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: April 3, 2015
Dear bitter clinging, crusading, terrorist climate deniers. Stop being so divisive and using offensive language, like “crap.” Katherine Hayhoe is my favorite Christian Scientist. BHO
Published: October 22, 1994 Oct. 21 — After almost four months of difficult negotiations, the United States and North Korea signed an agreement today to end their dispute over North Korea’s nuclear program After the signing today, North Korea’s chief … Continue reading
Earlier this year, the world faced annihilation from Canadian oil. Our benevolent dictator narrowly averted that catastrophe. Just say no to Canadian oil. And just say yes to Iranian nukes.
TimesMachine: June 25, 1950 – NYTimes.com TimesMachine: May 8, 1958 – NYTimes.com
21 Aug 1948 – ‘MELTING DOWN’ OF ANTARCTIC BRINGS FRESH CLAIMS Iran could help out in this effort.
“Some of the most compelling evidence of global warming comes to us from NASA” McCain’s Speech on Climate Change – New York Times Very true. NASA data tampering has doubled 1890-1980 warming since 1981.
The dirty little secret in the Arctic is that sea ice has returned to stable 2005/2006 levels Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut The 97% consensus that a meltdown is occurring, is nothing but propaganda. Arctic sea ice … Continue reading
Twitter is giving us a glimpse of the future, by keeping Tom Nelson off the air. He did nothing in violation of twitter rules, but has been banned for criticizing Katherine Hayhoe’s ultimate junk science. In a time of universal … Continue reading