Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 4, 2015
According to the EPA, US heatwaves are much less common and severe than they used to be. High and Low Temperatures | Climate Change | US EPA According to NOAA, violent tornadoes have declined in the US tornadotrend.jpg (872×528) According … Continue reading
Thanks to your SUV, the beaches at Tuvalu are only slightly larger than they were 70 years ago. Tuvalu: World War II Images of Nanumea h/t Kent Clizbe
The 1900 Galveston Hurricane killed 10,000 people. The city responded with a massive engineering project that raised the entire island by as much as 11 feet. This saved them from another catastrophe during the 1915 category 4 hurricane. In the 21st … Continue reading
Tuvalu was one the first countries to realize they could extort climate money from stupid western countries. “The rest of the world should act immediately and together to cut down on its use of greenhouse gases,” says Paani Laupepa, an … Continue reading
Last year, climate expert Leonardo DiCaprio spoke to the UN and told them that melting glaciers threatened to drown the planet. He is so worried about sea level rise, that he is building $15 million homes at sea level in … Continue reading
In 2008 Obama complained about Bush increasing the debt by $3 trillion, and promised to restore fiscal discipline. http://moveleft.org/obamas_promises/www-barackobama-com_issues_fiscal.pdf Instead, he tripled the deficit and has accumulated three times as much debt in six years as Bush did in eight. … Continue reading
Ten years ago, Gavin reported that Antarctica was cooling had “cooled significantly.” SVS Animation 3188 – Antarctic Heating and Cooling Trends Shindell and Schmidt 2004 Shindell, D.T., and G.A. Schmidt 2004. Southern Hemisphere climate response to ozone changes and greenhouse gas … Continue reading
Twenty years ago, climate experts reported that Antarctica was greening and that the world’s climate was “at serious risk” Flowers and grasses are spreading rapidly in Antarctica, and British scientists say that global warming is responsible. Researchers at the British … Continue reading