Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 7, 2015
El Nino always generates a spike, particularly in TLT satellite data. Look for a spike in temperatures over the next year.
Michael Mann has me blocked on Twitter, but is retweeting complete crap from Internet stalkers pretending to be me. How pathetic can human beings get? Meanwhile, Twitter will ban skeptics at the drop of hat, but they refuse to take action against people … Continue reading
I posted this comment at NPR which does not moderate comments. Fifteen minutes later it was pulled off into moderation. Apparently quoting New York Times stories directly relating to the topic under discussion is a violation of their TOU Obama To Scott … Continue reading
In 1998, the El Nino was hailed by climate scientists as proof that they deserved funding forever. It was like hitting the jackpot at Las Vegas. But seventeen years later, the 1998 El Nino is now considered evil, an aberration … Continue reading
A few years ago, experts announced that the thick, multi-year ice had disappeared from the Arctic Multiyear Arctic Ocean ice is effectively gone, expert says David Barber, Canada’s Research Chair in Arctic System Science at the University of Manitoba, said … Continue reading
The New York Times wrote a hit piece on Laurence Tribe, based on the idea that he must be wrong and corrupt because he uses arguments the New York Times doesn’t like. WASHINGTON — Laurence H. Tribe, the highly regarded liberal scholar of … Continue reading
Robert Kennedy Jr. is convinced that Sarah Palin has ruined the snow in Virginia Palin’s Big Oil infatuation Los Angeles Times September 24, 2008 By ROBERT F. KENNEDY Jr. In Virginia, the weather also has changed dramatically. Recently arrived residents … Continue reading