Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 8, 2015
Forty three years ago, I testified at my first Congressional hearing, in favor of a wilderness area in Utah. This did not make me popular with the local landowners. WILDERNESS AREA DEBATED IN UTAH – Ecologists and Residents at Odds … Continue reading
“So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don’t even know that fire is hot.” – George Orwell
Experts say that Great Lakes ice is a thing of the past Lake Superior has increased water temperatures and an earlier onset of summer stratification by about two weeks in just the past 30 years. Within another 30 years Lake … Continue reading
Lincoln, VA is the closest Virginia USHCN station to Washington DC. January-March this year was the coldest on record, and last year was the fourth coldest. Only five years have averaged below freezing. This year is obliterating records for late cherry … Continue reading
By the year 1846, climate experts had determined that white men ruined Australia’s climate 11 Mar 1846 – ON THE CHANGE OF CLIMATE. This climate wrecking activity was typified by an endless series of floods and droughts. 13 Oct 1868 … Continue reading
The extent of Arctic sea ice has returned to stable 2005/2006 levels Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut The animation below flashes between 2006 and 2015. Unless there is another summer with strong southerly winds like in 2007, the amount … Continue reading
Mark “Death Spiral” Serreze at NSIDC always puts a graph of multi-year ice in his April sea ice news. The point of this graph is to show how old/thick ice is disappearing from the Arctic. This year he forgot, so I … Continue reading
Last week Barry told us that Hillary’s E-mail server was very, very secure at home. This week we find out that the White House servers were hacked by Russia. You can’t make up comedy like this group of amateur hacks.
Many climate experts appear to have no background in science. Boston’s snowy winter could point to weather patterns affected by global warming. “The environment in which all storms form is now different than it was just 30 or 40 years … Continue reading