Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 9, 2015
NASA has doubled 1890-1980 global warming since 1981, simply by altering their data set progressively over time. But it is worse than it seems. Let’s focus on the changes from 2002 to 2014 Note on the pre-1950 changes, they have … Continue reading
Los Cabos, Mexico runs almost entirely on desalinated seawater. Due to 40 million people moving to the desert, California is running short of water, and is limiting how long people can take showers. Rather than doing something intelligent like building … Continue reading
Last year the New York Times announced the end of snow The End of Snow? – NYTimes.com A year later, Eastern ski resorts have as much as 13 feet of snow, in April Most New Snow | SKI THE EAST … Continue reading
“the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who at dawn of victory sat down to wait, and waiting died” – George W. Cicil
“The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t.” – Kevin Trenberth
I have three favorite life stories: Odysseus spent 20 years lost in the wilderness, because he believed he was in control. The gods were angry at him, and would not let him return home until he acknowledged that they controlled his … Continue reading
Fifty years ago, the New York Times declared god to be dead TimesMachine: January 9, 1966 – NYTimes.com TimesMachine: October 12, 1966 – NYTimes.com Five years later they backed off, and announced that god was not dead, but simply retired … Continue reading
A peek inside Obama’s spectacularly twisted brain Obama says climate change is personal to him because daughter Malia had an asthma attack as a toddler | Daily Mail Online So Obama wants to make electricity prices skyrocket, because he thinks … Continue reading