Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 13, 2015
Democrats/Vatican Make Their Merger Official
Congressional Democrats refuse to listen to Dr. Roy Spencer, because he is a Christian. Instead, they invited the Pope to come speak about climate science.
Posted in Uncategorized 68 Comments
Wrong Way Jimmy Got Antarctica Exactly Backwards
In Hansen 1984, he predicted that peak sea ice loss from global warming would occur in the Weddell Sea of Antarctica, and that all of Antarctica would lose sea ice. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1984/1984_Hansen_etal_1.pdf Instead of losing sea ice, Antarctica has been gaining … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 54 Comments
Gavin Following In Jimmy’s Footsteps
James Hansen is famous for lying to the press, and his protege Gavin Schmidt is following in his footsteps. “Long-term trends in Antarctic temperature are perhaps slightly rising over the continent as a whole, but are quite variable,” Schmidt told Live … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments