Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 16, 2015
Climate scientists are blaming their failed global warming predictions on cool Pacific currents Pacific Current Change Slowed Global Warming – Scientific American This is the identical excuse Hansen used in 1988 for his failed global warming prediction Ellensburg Daily Record … Continue reading
With Great Lakes ice extent blowing away all records for two years in a row, the National Wildlife Federation says Great Lakes ice is about to disappear forever. Global Warming and the Great Lakes – National Wildlife Federation 20150413180000_CVCHDCTGL_0008216680.gif (1100×850)
For the first time, climate scientists have been able to ferret out the highly correlated relationship between grant money and attribution of weather. Climate at a Glance: Time Series | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)
Match the climate expert with their childhood picture
The EPA says that pollution has greatly diminished over the past 45 years, has continued to decrease, and that this decline in pollution prevents hundreds of thousands of cases of disease every year. Air Pollution and the Clean Air Act | US Environmental … Continue reading