Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Thanks for the brief trip in the time machine back to those halcyon days of yesteryear. Roxette: one sexy woman, and she can sing a lick too. Now back to the future to confront the GreenCommieNazis.
Should have done some research, and put it in the past tense. When I wrote the comment, I thought that I didn’t want to see her now. Just remember her in the days gone by. Let’s check her out in another 20 years. Or maybe not.
“Oooh. Mmmmm. Gomer, where’s Aunt Bea?”
I was going to take the boat out Friday but the snow storm put an end to that idea. Maybe next week.
Thank you, Steven, for your continued efforts to pull the curtain on the Wizard of Oz directing “A Convenient Untruth” by Nobel Laureates Al Gore & the UN’s IPCC.
Time is passing away. I turned 55 this April 15.
Small world! I turned 15 on April 55th!
woot — i turn 115 in 2055
I am still celebrating aniversaries of my 29th
You and Gail have it good—a sense of permanence and stability. Here, as soon as I unlearn the outdated number and remember my age for a particular year, they change it on me again.
Don’t you guys understand that nature always works in cycles? I am on my third teenage.
It gives you a leg up. You can relate to Chris better than the rest of us. 🙂
Not quite. It’s like being on your third wife, you learn much from the first two, and have vastly improved skills, wisdom, and knowledge. But not the knees of the first or second.
yes, we are getting snow here in Wisconsin today; good news is that most of the ice is off the lakes http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=45.636615693000465&lon=-89.41207903499969&site=all&smap=1#.VTUO5_nF8xk