Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 20, 2015
It has been 33 years since the New York Times predicted that the US would become “truly tropical” The predicted warming would not be pleasant. The Northern Hemisphere, having less ocean, would experience a greater than average temperature rise. The … Continue reading
Can you distinguish between the writings of James Hansen and those of Tiny Tim? SO FAR, GREENHOUSE EFFECT HEATS ONLY DEBATE – NYTimes.com The Argus-Press – Google News Archive Search
White progressives are the most prejudiced people on the planet. In order to fill the void in their lives, they imagine that other people need their help. This makes them feel superior. This requires that they keep other people permanently … Continue reading
Hansen’s 1988 testimony seems to have marked the end of really hot summers in the US.
Over the past decade, more people in Florida were killed by George Zimmerman, than by hurricanes or sea level rise. President Obama is flying there tomorrow in a CO2 spewing jet to warn them about the immense dangers of CO2 induced … Continue reading
Jerry Brown is building the ultimate thrill ride – a $70 billion 200 MPH train to nowhere, which crosses many major fault lines. Imagine the excitement crossing the San Andreas Fault at 200 MPH when they have a repeat of … Continue reading