Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 30, 2015
A Low Cost Solution To The Climate Crisis
President Obama is spending $29 billion per year to buy the version of climate science he wants. A simple solution would be for Congress to spend $50 billion on global cooling research. Scientists could then write papers saying that cold and snow … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 76 Comments
Learning To Think Like A Climate Scientist
Last time CO2 was this high, Boston was very warm. Therefore CO2 is the control knob.
Posted in Uncategorized 38 Comments
Global Warming To End The Looting In Baltimore
Washington D.C. – Global Warming Sea Level Rise Map Looks like I better move up the hill!
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
Hot Days Are A Thing Of The Past In The Midwest
Midwest summers used to be much hotter, but the frequency of 90 degree days has plummeted over the past 85 years. Look for climate experts and government officials to continue lying about hot weather, for as long as they can … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Arctic Ice The Same As 10 Years Ago
For the past two years, Arctic sea ice extent has been tracking 2005/2006 – which had the two highest summer minimums of the past decade. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Arctic sea ice volume is just below … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments
The Science Is Settled – Shut Up
Last month, climate experts told us that the Arctic is melting faster than expected 2015 Might Have Lowest Amount of Arctic Ice Ever | Ecorazzi This month climate experts tell us that the Arctic is melting much slower than expected, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 41 Comments