Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 13, 2015
In 1974, the National Science Board (part of the National Science Foundation) said During the last 20 to 30 years, world temperature has fallen, irregularly at first but more sharply over the last decade. National Geographic : 1976 Nov, Page 580 NASA … Continue reading
NASA has recently erased the 1940’s warmth, but data tampering doesn’t grow ice back. National Geographic : 1976 Nov, Page 594
Chevrolet has learned that they can turn a nearly useless electric powered car into a semi-useful vehicle, by simply burning fossil fuels. The next logical step is to eliminate the battery, and lower the cost by $20,000. Maybe even put … Continue reading
The glacier at Glacier Bay, Alaska retreated at a spectacular rate of six feet per day from 1794 to 1896. National Geographic : 1896 Apr, Page 138 If this happened now, experts would declare it to be 100% proof of … Continue reading
In 1990, Hansen was 99% sure of global warming, and Al Gore said it was the biggest environmental problem ever and would kill us all. Global temperatures have hardly changed since 1990, other than a dip the early 1990’s caused … Continue reading
The November, 1976 issue of National Geographic said that sun drives the climate, and that Iceland had cooled since 1940 National Geographic : 1976 Nov, Page 586-587 The post 1940 cooling in Iceland didn’t fit NASA’s agenda, so three years … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice is essentially normal, but National Geographic posts article after article, decade after decade predicting doom – which simply isn’t happening. They just can’t turn off the BS. Arctic Ice Melting Much Faster Than Predicted The advanced climate … Continue reading
In 1977, National Geographic blamed an almost identical weather pattern as 2015 – on global cooling. A ridge of high pressure over California, a deep dip in the jet stream on the East Coast. Heat and drought in California Bitter … Continue reading