Anyone with an IQ higher than a turnip would realize that they have a data interpretation problem causing the discrepancy with tide gauges, but climate scientists announced that the missing water is hiding at the bottom of the sea.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
climate scientists announced that the missing water is hiding at the bottom of the sea, in the Mariana Trench where it is getting sucked back down into Mother Earth.”
When Mother Earth burped, it caused the tsunami that hit Japan in March 2011.
I an confident a few good (or at least well-paid) theoretical physicists could solve “missing water problem.”
Solar neutrinos had been missing for almost forty years in March 2001, when we presented a paper at the Lunar Science Conference that neutron-emission from the Sun’s pulsar core, followed by neutron-decay to hydrogen, generates most solar energy.
Within a few months, one hundred and seventy eight (178) scientists from SNO (Sudbury Neutrino Observatory) alphabetically co-authored a paper claiming that the missing solar neutrinos just oscillated away before getting to the detectors.
The SNO paper also shows how a single paper with 178 co-authors represents > 97% consensus opposition to any paper with 5 or less co-authors.
The solution to the solar neutrino puzzle was presented at the March 2001 Lunar Science Conference . Four months later, one hundred and seventy-eight (178) scientists at SNO (Sudbury Neutrino Observatory) reported that most of the solar neutrinos just oscillate away before reaching the detector .
Consensus check: 178/(4+178) = 178/182 = 0.978022; >97%-consensus science
1. O. Manuel , C. Bolon , M. Zhong and P. Jangam, “The Sun’s origin, composition and source of energy,” Abstract 1041 , 32nd Lunar and Planetary Science Conf., Houston, TX, March 12-16, 2001, LPI Contribution 1080, ISSN No. 0161-5297 (2001). http://www.omatumr.com/lpsc.prn.pdf
2. Q.R. Ahmad et al., “Measurement of the rate of interaction produced by 8B solar neutrinos at the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory,” Physical Review Letters 87, 071301 (July 2001) http://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.87.071301
O/T The great and wonderful BBC just struck again. The same BBC that refuses to give skeptics air time.
The BBC aired the latest statement from ISIS leader (Al-baghdadi?)
“Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting. No-one should believe that the war that we are waging is the war of the Islamic State. It is the war of all Muslims, but the Islamic State is spearheading it. It is the war of Muslims against infidels…. There is no might nor honour nor safety nor rights for you except in the shade of the caliphate.”
The BBC quotes are heavy on recruitment.
Great going guys air this crap helping ISIS recruit just after the ISIS Supporters threaten a #LondonAttack:
“Bismillah, We are Coming”
October 31, 2014 80% of London Muslims Support ISIS
The report, published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) on May 16,….
Are Western leaders completely and utterly brain dead?
Looks like PJ London and Chris the Wind Barron our resident dhimmī apologists may learn just how ‘peaceful’ muslims are the hard way.
If you are in the UK keep safe and look into a hunting rifle or shot gun license.
Thank you, Tony aka Steven, for continuing to confront each new government lie that is disguised as consensus science.
Unfortunately, the practice will probably continue until the National Academy of Sciences – a private, self-perpetuating group of once honorable scientists – are removed as reviewers of the budgets of federal research agencies [NASA, DOE, NSF, EPA, etc.] for the United States Congress.
Missing heat AND missing water? There is only one team that can solve this mystery
I just wonder who will be under the Mann mask.
According to Jim Henson the oceans will boil away. Maybe that’s where the water went.
one tenth of an inch over two years. How do they measure 0.10″ in amongst the tides, storm surges, subsidence, data noise, uncertainty? Statistical aberrations, significant figure hallucinations, precision dementia.
ClimAstrologists would not know a significant figure if it bit them on the arse.
Damn satellite data!
You just can’t trust satellites to tell the truth anymore.
Thank God NASA and NOAA know exactly how to adjust and interpret renegade satellite data.
The rapid increase in atmospheric CO2 concentrations and resultant ocean acidification has caused massive coral die-offs. While bad for coral, this a boon for aquatic sponges which have begun to bread like rabbits, technical term. The over population of sponges have soaked up all the extra water from the imminent collapse, any day now, of the Greenland ice sheet. And voilà! Missing water.